Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Friday, February 18, 2011

Spring Is In The Air





It was 60 degrees here today! I am super excited for spring to finally arrive!

And speaking of spring, my friend and I are getting ready for our spring road trip to the Brimfield Antique Show!

4 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds like such fun! and 60 degrees sounds down right wonderful. We were happy in Ontario with 50 degrees but there is an ice storm coming Sunday ~ brrrr ~ Hope to see lots and lots of pictures ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip that will be! :o)
    And such amazing weather!
    I love it!! :o)
    Sincerely, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that spring is around the corner. Your road trip will be so much fun. I received my order in the mail and am so pleased with it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna go to! I love all those baubles! I'm so ready for garage sales!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete