Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A few of my favorite things.....





Photos from Etsy and French Larkspur

I am linking up with The Nester today and showing you a few of my favorite things!

I found this cute candy cane wreath by handmadebyjennylou on Etsy. It is very cute. I am finding myself drawn to red and white this Christmas.

And I love this candycane necklace by buttonsoupjewelry on Etsy.

French Larkspur is having a sale at her shop and while I was browsing at work (shhh!), I found this beautiful picture of St. Rita. I think this is one I will have to purchase.

One of my favorite things about this time of year is Coffeemate Creamer's Peppermint Mocha! It is so yummy! I am going to need a cup or two tomorrow since I have Parent Teacher conferences tomorrow afterschool and tomorrow night.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that creamer too! Great list! You have a beautiful blog! So nice to 'meet' you today! I blog at "Only A Breath" and would love for you to stop by and visit :)

    Hugs!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that coffee creamer, vanilla caramel creamer is my favorite!! have a super week my friend! xo susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the candy cane necklace. So cute!
    Hope your Christmas season is filled with
    peace!

    ReplyDelete