Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Scripture

All images on etsy. I am back from my blog break. I know we all feel the same way. Sometimes we feel like we are at a loss or words. Or we just feel like we are changing. Or growing. I know that personally I have had to shift some priorities. One of these has been to close my Etsy shop. I still love checking out so many vintage shops on Etsy, but I do not have the time to keep up with mine. I am starting to think of a few other adventures I might want to persue. Not that being a mom of two little girls and teaching is not enough! My school year is also coming to a close. And we need to come up with our Scripture quote for next year. There are so many bible verses that I love. It will be hard to come up with just one. I found some beautiful scripture art on Etsy. What is your favorite scripture? XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Saw you featured on Only a Breath. I am one of the other featured blogs. I love these prints! I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete