Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Friday, August 31, 2012

30 Day Challenge

Images are from: money4thisnot4that.com, gogingham.com and money4mother.com Tomorrow is September 1st and for anyone like me who is a teacher or a parent with kids going back to school, this really is the start of a NEW YEAR. Soooo, with the start of a NEW YEAR comes NEW HABITS. New SPENDING habits. I am starting a 30 day No Spending Challenge. 30 days with no EXTRA purchases. No trips to the consignment shop for myself or the girls. No trips to Goodwill. I am limiting myself to the following: 1. Groceries 2. Gas 3. Bills (do I have to?) 4. A small gift for a birthday party we are going to in a few weeks. I am simply going to take it day to day. This is a must because even though I have gone back to teaching, BOTH of my girls are in school this year so expenses have increased. I am wondering if anyone else is doing a similar challenge?

1 comment:

  1. I want this piggy!! Good luck on your challenge :) And I will post the honey cake recipe in the next couple of weeks :) It's a bit time-consuming but delicious.

    ReplyDelete