Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Art Journaling and Mixed Media

We are having fifth snow day since last Monday. Keeping the girls busy is not always easy.  More than 40 inches of snow in a week. I have to stay I am enjoying being a stay at home mom, drinking my coffee, spending time with my girls and having time to blog and actually doing some laundry.


While I consider myself creative and crafty, artistic is not an adjective I would use to describe myself.  Since working on my finding my Life's Purpose since the start of the New Year, I have tapped into my inner Picasso. I have discovered Art Journaling and Mixed Media. I know that Jeanne has a lot of experience in this area which is where I first learned about it here http://jeanneoliverdesigns.com. Here are a few that I have been working on:

I have been using quotes from the Bible as inspiration.




My girls have been working on art as well.
Have a happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment