Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A Gift from God

Some days life passes in a blur and we often take the little things for granted. I have intentionally been slowing down and listening to what God is saying to me. Each little gift He brings.

A friend of mine has been struggling with infertility for years. After several miscarriages, the Lord spoke to her and she realized what she wanted and needed was to adopt. This Friday she will become a mom to a 7 month old little girl.

God's plans were already laid out for her. This baby was born exactly when she realized she needed to adopt. My friend just needed to BE STILL. 

"I am chosen to bear fruit and have purpose." John 15:1.

Tomorrow we will celebrate and honor this new addition to my friend's family.

Tonight I celebrate the gifts God has given me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment