Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Friday, April 16, 2010

Clean Eating



Although I have been trying for some time now to lose the post-pregnancy weight(is is still called that if she is already 10 months old?), I have been on a Clean Eating kick lately.

And one of my new favorites is Stoneyfield Oikos Greek yogurt in Chocolate. It is heavenly.

Another big step for me has been to not have any frozen yogurt in the house. This is a hard one for me. I am not huge on sweets, but I do like frozen yogurt. Of course, I should not be having it at all because I am lactose intolerant, but SoDelicious makes a really good Dairy free frozen yogurt.

And why is everything that falls under Clean Eating or is categorized as healthy SO much more expensive? It is just another excuse to fall off the Healthy Eating Bandwagon for some!

Have a Great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment