Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'll take the Self-confidence with a side of Serenity







I have been MIA for a few weeks. A lifestyle change if you will. Or at least to my diet. I have always tried to eat healthy, before, during and after both of my pregnancies. Yet I still managed to gain weight during both pregnancies. ALOT of weight. Sooooo, I have spent a good part of the last 10 months trying to lose weight.

I can honestly say I am FULLY motivated to eating clean. I have a strong desire to be back to healthy weight. But something is not working for me. Hmph!

While I have been gone, I have been trying several new and yummy recipes. Although I can not take credit for them. Many of them have come from this great blog: www.peasandthankyou.com. Great, clean recipes and she is funny too!

I sometimes think I am the only thirty-something year old woman who struggles with her self-confidence. I mean seriously! I am a mommy and wife, not a teenage girl anymore, yet I still sturggle with it. I guess I thought self-confidence comes with age!

1 comment: