Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Monday, April 11, 2011

Pink Polka Dots





It is hard to believe my baby will be two in June!

Of course the wheels have been turning as I have been thinking about a theme for her party!

She loves Dora, but my oldest daughter had a Dora theme for her second party so I don't want to repeat that.

And then I remembered. Her first love.

Dotty.

Her pink polka dot stuffed animal.

And so the theme will be just that! Dotty and all things with pink polka dots!

I posted a picture of Dotty and a picture of a cake I found online.

No comments:

Post a Comment