Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Royal Wedding






Isn't it every girl's dream to one day be a princess?

I remember as a little girl watching Princess Diana's wedding with my mom and I was totally smitten.

I immediately fell in love with this shy beautiful Princess.

I loved seeing photos of her through the years.

And hearing about all of the wonderful charity work she did.

Although she died young, Princess Diana lived a full life.

It is no wonder so many of us keep her alive in our hearts.

And now her little boys are all grown up and getting married.

Do you agree with me that Will has not only gotten Diana's good looks but charming personality too?

Just as I remember waking up early to celebrate a young girl become a princess; I remember all too well waking up early to watch her farewell.

I think Will has chosen the perfect princess and I am looking forward to watching a bit of history on Friday.

Will you be watching?

4 comments:

  1. oh, so many will be watching! She will look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yes, Am so looking forwrad to watching it all, so exciting!
    I remember watching Diana and Charles's wedding as it was the same month I moved in to our first home with my husband - it felt so romantic and exciting that we were starting out together the same time as a Royal couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all too excited as well. My sister, my daughter and I will be watching the event starting at 2 am Pacific time. Wouldn't miss it.

    ReplyDelete