Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Baby it's cold outside and an Etsy update






It is freezing here in New england today!
We are not getting out of the teens.
So the girls and I are staying in.
Working on crafts and updating my Etsy shop!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
I know I am happy that I have the day off from school tomorrow
I always feel like one of my students when vacation or a holiday gives us time off from school!

No comments:

Post a Comment