Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Sunday, December 19, 2010

DIY Christmas Gift Tags and Blog Love





I had to edit this post because after I posted it, I headed over to Paige Knudsen's blog, Simple Thoughts, and read her latest post and she has the most beautifully wrapped Christmas gifts with handmade gift tags! I wouldn't even care if the package was empty, I would just be so excited to receive one of her amazingly wrapped presents! And, of course, her post is as beautiful as her presents, speaking from the heart about her family. Thank you Paige for sharing with us.

For anyone who has not finished wrapping all of those gifts and who still needs gift tags, I found a few sites with printable gift tags that are much nicer than the store bought and if you do not have a lot of time to make handmade ones, they are perfect.

I found these tags at http://christmas-clip-art.net and http://christmasgifts.com

1 comment:

  1. yes! those are perfect! have a very merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete