Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Winter Wonderland




I have not been feeling well the last few weeks...

Tooth pain and a cold that is lingering longer than I would like it to.

Yet, I have not let this stop me from taking time to stop and admire all the beauty that nature has to offer.

Fortunately, I don't have far to go.

At the corner of my street there is a beautiful white New England farmhouse which has a farm with cows.

I have always had a love of cows and have always wanted one. When I was younger I had quite a collection of cow mugs.

So it is a special treat that I get to see these wonderful creatures of God every time I leave my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment