Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Little Things Make Me Happy




A few more quotes come to mind:

"Good things come in small packages."

"It is the little things in life that matter."

How many times do we stop and smile during the day at the little things that make us happy?

My three and a half year old daughter loves to paint and draw and has recently developed what I will call her "signature trademark".

The smiley face in the picture above.

I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see it.

5 comments:

  1. That is adorable and it would make me happy too~ you are so right be happy with the little things in life! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these drawings. I have saved so many of my kids "early" people drawings and they make me SO happy. Thanks for the reminder about how it is the little things that make us happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable pictures and smart of you to capture them. They change sooo quickly (their drawings, I mean!) :) Love this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is nothing sweeter than something made by your child! so cute! have a happy weekend!! xo susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! We have a very similar drawing hanging on the inside of my husband's closet door. One of our daughters drew it 15 years ago. It still makes us smile!

    ReplyDelete