Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Monday, January 19, 2015

Finding your Identity

I have been thinking a lot about who I am and what does God want for me? I know His plans are already put into place, I just don't know what they are yet. I know He wants me to be the mom of two smart, messy, loving, energetic little girls. Check. He wants me to the be wife of one level-headed family man. Check. He wants me to have a clean, loving home for this family. I can't check this one off because I will admit it isn't always, ok, ever, clean.

I went to a conference this week to teach others how to find their Identity. I know, you are laughing right now. I am laughing too. The Lord has put this right in my path. I am wondering, do we ever become experts on who we are?

I have been writing in my journal this week everything that I am passionate about to find my own Identity. I am passionate about God. My family. Thrifting. Blogging. Crafting. Reading. Will these things really lead me to my Life purpose?

Life is busy. Kids, work, activities, maintaining a house. Sometimes it is hard to just BE STILL. I am trying. At least my daughter's favorite stuffy, Dotty, knows how to be still.



"For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. " Ephesians 2:10













No comments:

Post a Comment