Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Change is coming!




(Photo from mochatini.com)

I really had a lot of things swimming in my head today. I really need some positive changes and I know it will only come if I seek God. And do you know what? HE already answered!

First, I went to the lovely Lissa's blog Humble Pie and her post today was exactly what I needed. Yes Lissa, God is AMAZING! And please check out her blog to see her inspiring new artwork she picked up this weekend.

Next I went over to my friend Tara's blog, blondiensc. She also has a wonderful way with words and her post is very powerful today.

Finally, my childhood friend Lisa has a quote today which I want to share with all of you:

"When life gives you LIMES, adjust the letters and share a SMILE."

Change really is coming!

1 comment:

  1. Well, your post reminded me that I hadn't read Blondie yet today...so I hopped over there and read her post and it reminded me SO much of the one I just put up that it was almost eerie! It looks like many of us are working through some things today. So nice to be able to do it together. :)

    ReplyDelete