Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Earth-Friendly and for the Kitchen






As you may already know, I love vintage, thrift shops, being Earth-friendly and of course Etsy. I am pretty frugal and eco-conscious, so these wonderful kitchen scrubbies have become my newest obsession!

I have included pictures from three Etsy shops: Sunshine Grove, thezakka and lakasware. Does anyone else love these as much as me? I just ordered some this week and I am eagerly waiting for them to arrive in the mail!

1 comment:

  1. Those are great, I've been crocheting up a bunch for my kitchen lately, you can just never have enough. Hand made kitchen cloths are definitely the best.

    ReplyDelete