Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lovely Vintage Bathroom Decor

I am looking for some inspiration for bathroom makeovers for both of my bathrooms and here is what I found. Now, I just need to keep my eyes open when thrifting to do get some of these ideas.










Photos courtesy of Women's Day, Decorator Inside, Country Home, Decor Ahoy and pointclickhomes.com

4 comments:

  1. so glad to have found you via Tara's blog!

    I can't wait to read more....fabulous pics for your post!

    ~Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome, I just love the color complexion &

    decorating style of the 5th one.. I would love to make my bathroom looks like this. A craft work & silver color towel warmer/keeper on wall can make extra charm to your decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post!
    Pommeaux de Douche

    ReplyDelete