Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Few Little Things I Love on Etsy





This has been a very long winter even though we have not gotten as much snow in the Northeast as the Midwest has received. I have really been wanting a little pitcher to put some flowers in (even though I have plenty of vases, every girl needs a cute little pitcher, doesn't she?) and I found this one on Etsy. I love the color!

I am really starting to dream about my summer garden too. I can't wait for the first tomatoes and cucumbers from the garden! I thought these metal tins were really cute and perfect for the indoors, especially since Old Man Winter is not ready to pack up his bags any time soon!

And my very active two and a half year old is more than ready for warm weather so she can go out outside and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment