Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fly-Ats










If Old Man Winter hits hard and I lose electricity, I should be all set with light. My two year old daughter has somewhat of an obsession with fly-ats(a.k.a flashlights). She doesn't twirl it around, watching the light. She simply likes to turn them on, hold them for a few minutes, and then walk away leaving it on.

First it started with mommy's Curious George fly-at.

Then daddy bought her a princess fly-at of her own.

This, of course, was not good enough. She only likes "daddy fly-ats". So daddy went out last night and bought, yet another, fly-at. This one is a mini-replica of daddy's Craftsman fly-ats.

I am thinking maybe I can fit this into my home decor somehow?

No comments:

Post a Comment