Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Life Before Children











Everyone always says your life will change forever when you have children. This couldn't be more true! The sleepless nights. Endless diaper changes. Toddlers with energy like the Energizer Bunny.

Other things have changed too. When I didn't have children, I had time to select clothes and even find jewelry to match. I still have my jewelry collection, but it doesn't see daylight very often. It is sits all alone in my drawer, packed away in individual boxes and ice cube trays that hold my earrings and keep them organized.

I am hoping once life settles down a bit(ok, maybe I am dreaming!) and my two year old and 8 month old allow me five minutes to get dressed or even take a shower, perhaps I can enjoy some jewels once again.

For now, I am just going to enjoy these photos I found and a few pieces I have for sale in my Etsy store.

2 comments:

  1. the time goes by quickly! before you know it they'll be in elementary school. I promise. enjoy every moment. I am just starting to wear jewelry again. I think I forgot how. I forget it most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jewelry is fabulous and yes~ life certainly does change when kids enter the scene. Mine is almost 6 and I still find it hard to pull accessories together with my suit as I'm running out the door with her in the morning. I've figured out a way to hang my jewelry right by my bedroom door so I can literally try to just grab something.
    OK- I'm off to check out more of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete