Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Go Green








Spring....St. Patrick's Day....grass.....My maiden name.

Yup, all things that are GREEN!

And no, I am not going to talk about the whole reuse, reduce, recycle and Save the environment thing right now.

Maybe I will save that for another post.

I just wanted to share with you some green lovelies I found on Etsy today:

The really cute market tote by ModDiva
The little green vintage cookbook from TarasVintageKitchen
The green vintage sifter from mochamoney
The Holly Hobbie cupcake toppers by ismoyo
The throw pillow by asmuchomeinterior
The gorgeous cashmere shawl by sweetknittings

No comments:

Post a Comment