Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy March


(Photo courtesy of http://frenchlarkspur.blogspot.com)

As we begin the new week and the new month, I want to remind everyone this is the perfect time for change! So many of you have posted similar things today and as always, you have brightened my day.

As I work on making changes (which will take some time!) I wanted to share with you something I read last night. As part of the book I am reading( I don't want to give anything away for those of you who have not read it yet), I read Proverbs 31, The Capable Wife.

"She is generous to the poor and needy."

"She is a hard worker, strong and industrious."

"She is strong and respected and not afraid of the future."

I want to be more like her.

I am working towards that with the inspiration of all of you!

And I know you are all wondering how does the photo of the clock faces have anything to do with her post!

Well, my photo today is from the lovely Tracey over at French Larkspur, who is hosting a wonderful giveaway! Part of her giveaway includes three of her clock faces which I have just adored since the day she posted the beautiful table she set for her friend that she had over for lunch and used the clock faces as coasters. I really want to win!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment