Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Postcard Exchange




I don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but (aside from bills) I LOVE getting things in the mail. Since I have two little ones , both two and under, it is difficult for me to go shopping, so I do what any girl would do, shop online.

So when I came across this blog, I decided this was something I would be interested in doing. A postcard exchange with other bloggers across the country. If you are interested, please check it out. Http://fairfieldhousenj.com/2010/02/24/youve-got-mail/

3 comments:

  1. i too love to get things in the mail. nothing better than having it delivered to your door! i will check it out for sure! susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to exchange postcards with you.
    ruparanoid2 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerri,

    Thank you for participating in the postcard exchange and for the sweet shout out. Your card is on its way! I posted an update on the exchange:

    http://fairfieldhousenj.com/2010/03/25/going-postal/

    Now I'm off to check out your etsy shop!

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete