Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Cleaning and a Blog Giveaway






I am really good at giving things away to charity. Really, I am! I just end up finding more things to buy (at really good prices!) when I am out thrift shopping.

And, of course, I add to my collection of "things" with my stash for my Etsy shop. I really enjoy shopping for vintage items and thought my shop would be a good outlet for me to make a little money. Yet somehow, most of the items I have bought recently have ended up in my own home decor. Like the photos above which are all recent additions to my buffet table.

So I decided to once again do some Spring Cleaning and tomorrow the Vietnam Veterans of America will be stopping at my home for boxes and bags full of clothes and table linens and other little treasures.

Of course, this means I have room to add to my collection again. And I am hoping to win one of TWO giveaways from the lovely Susan at http://homewtowngirl.blogspot.com. She has some really cute things for the giveaways.

1 comment: