Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Monday, March 8, 2010

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words


Today I spent a good part of this unseasonably warm Monday going to a few of my local thrift shops and, of course, Michaels and here is one of the things I found.

The frame was one of many things I found and of course I already have put a picture of my two little girls in it. When I saw the frame I immediately knew I had to have it. I think this frame really is like the old saying, A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words.

The words are just what I need on my living room wall where I can read it throughout the day:

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN,
LOVE ALWAYS. LIVE SIMPLY,
SPEAK KINDLY, CARE DEEPLY,
LOVE GENEROUSLY. LAUGH
AS MUCH AS YOU BREATHE AND
LOVE AS LONG AS YOU LIVE.

1 comment:

  1. i love that! so many wonderful things to remember! have a great day and thanks for visiting :) susan

    ReplyDelete